THE GOOD: I am days away from "officially" being in my third trimester, but who's counting right? I realized yesterday that in three months it's very likely I will have Lil Lucky kicking me from the outside instead of the inside. Also good: I am feeling pretty good. I have energy! Not a ton, but enough.
THE BAD: I am feeling a bit sick again and it's mostly at night. I also have a hard time doing simple things, like getting in the jeep, lifting my leg to get dressed, and holding Mason very long. I'll admit I'm a bit envious of women who feel great when pregnant. I just don't. But I've learned to appreciate my normal healthy body when it's over.
THE UGLY: I busted out the maternity pants yesterday. They are barely tolerable but I've started running out of options. I'm considering starting my own clothing line of maternity clothes that aren't horrible. It doesn't seem like so much to ask..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment