I love Doc. I thank him for the baby I have. I thank him for all the odd hour appointments and his availability. I thank him for his compassion and tender words. I would highly recommend him. I hope he's not offended that we've decided to make a change.
Out of the blue in July I had a crazy feeling that I needed to change providers. It seemed like a crazy notion and I dismissed it as crazy pregnancy hormones. The feeling didn't go away and I had a little freak out wondering why I felt this way and what I was going to do.
I met my Certified Nurse Midwife today. She's everything on my list and more. She even told me that if I never came in for another appointment she would understand and be happy that I was following my heart. Though I spent hours at the hospital catching up on paperwork, questionnaires, labs, and exams, I left feeling rejuvenated and empowered.
I don't know if this choice has significance. Sometimes we are prompted by the spirit to do things. Other times God lets us make whatever decision we feel is best. All I know is how calm and happy I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment