Eli was Santa for Halloween. I know. Wrong holiday. But I knew that the Santa outfit wouldn't fit come December and I wanted to see him in it. Funny, we ran into a few people that didn't know us well and even dressed like that remarks were made about how cute "she" was and Mason was asked if his little "sister" would like a treat. While Mason ran frantically from door to door to get more loot, Eli was held by trucker/redneck dad and enjoyed being outside in the beautiful weather.

We did give him a couple pieces of candy to hold, which you can see he enjoyed sucking on, wrapper included. (seriously, you'd think I'd learn my lesson with Eli and any wrapper!) He hasn't had any sweets yet and could taste some of the sugar. Trust me, he was totally obsessed and wouldn't give up his soggy candy for anything.

Then we went to the Heaton's party and he continued to be adored by all, especially the lovely fairy princess Lauren, and continued to try and get his hands on that amazing candy.
We did give him a couple pieces of candy to hold, which you can see he enjoyed sucking on, wrapper included. (seriously, you'd think I'd learn my lesson with Eli and any wrapper!) He hasn't had any sweets yet and could taste some of the sugar. Trust me, he was totally obsessed and wouldn't give up his soggy candy for anything.
Then we went to the Heaton's party and he continued to be adored by all, especially the lovely fairy princess Lauren, and continued to try and get his hands on that amazing candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment