Eli wants to be a big boy. I try to tell him to stay little, but he doesn't listen. Today I caught him using his spoon really well. This is remarkable since when he eats I encourage him to just use his hands. It's cleaner in the long run. This boy loves his bowl and spoon though and will often empty the dishwasher and carry these items around the house. Today if he couldn't get a good scoop he would carefully load up his spoon with food until it was full enough to put in his mouth.
I love his capabilities.
I love his determination.
I love his bed head.
I love his smile.

I love his "I am not going to smile even though I want to and you want me to I'm just not going to do it " expression. Yep, there it is. All the men in this house have this look. Love it.
I love his capabilities.
I love his determination.
I love his bed head.
I love his smile.
I love his "I am not going to smile even though I want to and you want me to I'm just not going to do it " expression. Yep, there it is. All the men in this house have this look. Love it.

1.Ethan loves his spoon and bowl too. :)
ReplyDelete2.I can't believe how much stinkin' hair Eli has!
3.It's pretty easy to see in that last picture that Eli is Mason's brother.
Ash I love his eyes! He is a doll! Glad to see recent pics!
ReplyDelete