Tuesday, March 6, 2012

aunt jennifer

Jennifer stopped by with her boys on their way to California. As they were preparing to leave Eli put on his big brother's snow boots and charmed his way into her arms. He wanted to GO! He wouldn't come to me and just stayed in her arms not looking at his parents. We joked about her taking him but I'm afraid he really would have gone and not looked back.

It's always an awesome moment as a mom when you have to pry your kid out of someone else's arms and they cry because they have to stay with you. I don't think Eli knows what stranger anxiety is, at least not when it comes to his awesome aunts. 

(For the record, the diaper and boots outfit is his favorite.)

1 comment:

  1. I just came to this site for the first time. Jackson wanted to check it out, we're at Grandpa and Grandma *'s house. This took me by surprise. But YAY, I made it to his blog page. :) I remember that, Mason did the same thing when I was coming through once for work too. It makes this somewhat 'distant' aunt feel good when they do that ;) Jen

    ReplyDelete

ice