I am starting to pack up to head to Alabama for the summer. We'll only be TWO months behind Jason. I went to the basement to drag out my "Mommy Box". I knew I put some maternity clothes in there and thought I might need them before we move back home.
I forgot how much I hated maternity clothes. And it shows. I have exactly two pairs of pants (only one of which I ever used because the others were horrible), one bra (I think it's actually for nursing), and one shirt (and it's more of a pajama shirt).
So, I basically have no maternity clothes. I wonder what in the world I wore when I was pregnant with Mason...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh i agree! ... oh and CONGRATULATIONS!! you poor girl was tryin to pack while bein sick ugh! i hate spending the money on clothes that'll only fit for a short time, and i'm not sure what i wore when i was pregnant w/ Brecklyn either, we've had to buy some more this time around.
ReplyDelete