Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ah... the internet

Mason is mellow this evening and Jason is working late. So I put on my virtual swim suit for some frivolous web surfing. We explored all sorts of crazy gender prediction theories. It kept me entertained for a whole twenty minutes (and wonder why in the world any pregnant woman would risk messing with Drano fumes). There are certainly a lot of tests and theories out there.

So now I am completely convinced I have a 50% chance of either outcome.

I have tried to trick myself into "feeling" one way or the other. Truth be told, I just want this baby. With Mason I really wanted a boy. I think another one would be great. Just as great as experiencing the new frontier of a daughter. I used to think Starrs could only have boys, but then J&N finally had a girl.

So I don't really know what to think. But I don't think I'll find my answer on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ice