We've moved to Alabama for the rest of the summer. Jason left first and we were supposed to follow but I've been to sick to move. I was worried about the 3 day drive and the exhaustion of packing and moving.
It looks like we had good timing ("a ticka ticka ticka good timin"). The trip went smoothly. Other than a few bad hours, I was really healthy. No throwing up in every state along the way! Since being here, I've had some bad episodes but nothing compared to the debilitating morning sickness I've had up to this point. I couldn't believe that day after day was passing without losing my lunch.
I thought Alabama must be magic or something. I thought I left my morning sickness in Utah. Or maybe it's the not-being-separated-from-the-husband factor. So when I got sick again I was pretty bummed. I am grateful that it's letting up though. Thank heavens for the glories of the second trimester.
Funny though: Jason has missed all the lovely and attractive puking action. He left before I got sick, and I was so much better by the time we got here. The few times I've been sick out here, he's been away from home. He might suspect I'm just making it up! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment