This is from a Starr family 4th of July photo shoot. It was not much fun for us, but this picture was worth all the craziness. Eli had just started sitting up really well and I couldn't resist putting him in there and asking the photographer for a couple more shots.
He's perfect.
Breathtaking.
One of the greatest pictures of all time.

But what I love the most is my little secret.
He's so beautiful and so happy.
His expression... his posture... the composition is perfectly delightful and leads one to wonder what it is he's looking at.
Well you see, he's that happy because he's making eyes at his mom.
Me.
Me, his mom.
What an honor.
My children are everything to me.
For now I can be everything to them.
I hope I can always make you smile, Eli.
He's perfect.
Breathtaking.
One of the greatest pictures of all time.

But what I love the most is my little secret.
He's so beautiful and so happy.
His expression... his posture... the composition is perfectly delightful and leads one to wonder what it is he's looking at.
Well you see, he's that happy because he's making eyes at his mom.
Me.
Me, his mom.
What an honor.
My children are everything to me.
For now I can be everything to them.
I hope I can always make you smile, Eli.
No comments:
Post a Comment