After writing that I am going to wait a while longer before I start getting things ready I had a bit of a wake up call. I've been experiencing A LOT of false contractions with this pregnancy. They are annoying and uncomfortable and I'm glad they didn't bug me much last time. A few nights ago they were driving me nuts so I laid down. That usually makes them go away. They didn't. They actually got stronger and started in coming in organized waves of pain. The pain was different. Like real contraction pain. I told Jason and he started timing them to see the pattern. Meanwhile we both had a moment of "Oh my gosh we are so not ready for this".
The pain eventually faded off and I faded into dream land where I had all sorts of dreams of unpreparedness. So as much fun as it was last delivery (leaving the bag and camera in the car because I was sure they were going to send us home) I think it's time to get organized. Another motivating factor is Jess and Dan came and moved most of their stuff out of the basement so I can actually get to the baby boxes. I'm sure we have just about everything we need, it's just a matter of finding it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment