I know that I shouldn't compare my kids... so I'll compare pregnancies! I've been noticing some little differences. It's almost like this is a whole new boy or something.
With my first I lost a lot of weight before I gained any.
With the second I only lost a few pounds and feel a lot bigger.
I would get crazy bad leg cramps with Mason at night.
Occasionally my foot will get a charlie horse, but it's heartburn that bothers me this time around.
Mason had a sweet spot on my right rib that he would attack with his feet. It was always tender and sore.
Lucky is a little less intense but always seems to be squirming. He does do barrel rolls when I least expect it.
I used to get dizzy in the shower with the first.
I am addicted to baths and soaking my joints lately.
My feet would swell a bit at night and it felt really strange to get out of bed in the morning with tight toes.
I get up every night between 3-4am STARVING. Bread and jam and back to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment