Monday, December 20, 2010

There is a lot to be said about Eli and his amazing story. But I'm tired. And since a picture is worth a thousand words...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASHLEY!! Congratulations!! wow!! you're amazing! i was just reading your last few posts, kinda ironic how you were mentioning Mary and how you pretty much know how and where you'll have your baby, and how you still felt calm knowing your midwife might not make it to delivery..... crazy how things turn out sometimes huh! anyway congratulations again and i love the name Eli! Hope you're all doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa i was just lookin at his pic again.... sometimes its hard not to stare at tiny babies isn't it?? anyway wow! he's got some LONG dark hair! how cute is he!!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to meet Lucky Eli Starr!!! I hope you're doing well! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

ice