Eli's favorite games are:
1: Putting lids on containers. This results in a very cluttered kitchen floor. He also likes to fill the containers full of whatever he can find. I love watching him stay busy. He'll half fill a bowl, dump it out, put three things in, take two out, dump the last one, put them in again and repeat.
2: Throwing things down the stairs. If I can't find something, I check the bottom of the stairs and usually find a pile of random objects he has thrown down. My mom had a bunch of Santas at the top of her stairs when we went over for Christmas Eve. It was like a huge jolly massacre as Eli threw each of them down, down, down.
3: Bowl and spoon. We have to be really careful about closing the dishwasher or else Eli will have it emptied in seconds flat. He likes to carry around a bowl and spoon and pretend scoop up food.
4: Empty the drawer. He is into everything. I am learning the art of closing doors. This has never been a strength of mine but if I want the house to stay in any type of order it helps to contain the chaos in each room.
5: Eat the blanket. Okay, so not really a game just a silly thing that he does a lot. Especially now that he doesn't get a bottle he seems to need extra mouth stimulus.
1: Putting lids on containers. This results in a very cluttered kitchen floor. He also likes to fill the containers full of whatever he can find. I love watching him stay busy. He'll half fill a bowl, dump it out, put three things in, take two out, dump the last one, put them in again and repeat.
2: Throwing things down the stairs. If I can't find something, I check the bottom of the stairs and usually find a pile of random objects he has thrown down. My mom had a bunch of Santas at the top of her stairs when we went over for Christmas Eve. It was like a huge jolly massacre as Eli threw each of them down, down, down.
3: Bowl and spoon. We have to be really careful about closing the dishwasher or else Eli will have it emptied in seconds flat. He likes to carry around a bowl and spoon and pretend scoop up food.
4: Empty the drawer. He is into everything. I am learning the art of closing doors. This has never been a strength of mine but if I want the house to stay in any type of order it helps to contain the chaos in each room.
5: Eat the blanket. Okay, so not really a game just a silly thing that he does a lot. Especially now that he doesn't get a bottle he seems to need extra mouth stimulus.
No comments:
Post a Comment