I remember- prekids- hearing crazy moms talk about their kids. I never really really understood what was so cute about the things they said or what was so fascinating about their...um...diaper details.
But then I had kids and I realized how every little thing they do is completely incredible. For example, I was cleaning the boys' room and found this pile of socks under Eli's bed. And I think it is just adorable. I love that he pulls off his socks before he falls asleep. I love that he dumps them out in the same spot. It's just cute.
So yeah. I am a crazy mom. And I love my kids. And their socks.
But then I had kids and I realized how every little thing they do is completely incredible. For example, I was cleaning the boys' room and found this pile of socks under Eli's bed. And I think it is just adorable. I love that he pulls off his socks before he falls asleep. I love that he dumps them out in the same spot. It's just cute.
So yeah. I am a crazy mom. And I love my kids. And their socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment