Tuesday, January 17, 2012

om nom nom

Eli eats. and eats and eats and eats. When we go to dinner at my parent's house, I feed him first, then we get there and he eats again. If he sees any food at any time, he wants in on it. I run out of ideas of what to feed him. His favorite foods are bananas, pears, and crackers and he'd eat them non stop if allowed. I mean entire bananas and pears and probably wants the entire box of crackers. Sometimes we hand him food and then turn around and it's gone. We search, but it's just vanished. I mean consumed. Gulped. Inhaled.

When I can't find something, I prefer to say "Eli ate it" than admit I'm getting absent minded. He eats so much more than Mason. We like to tease Mason that someday his brother will be bigger and stronger than him and then he'll get him. That was a bad idea. Now Mason seems to be trying to fit in all his bullying now while he has the chance.

For Family Home Evening we had a special treat: orange ice cream bars. You better believe that Eli wasn't going to miss out on the refreshments or let a drop of goodness go to waste. Check out his killer grip on Jason's hand. His finger tips are turning white. This eating machine means business!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ice